To mark the occasion of the World Cup, Diamond will be running the Diamond Football Dream Team competition.
The competition will be hosted on twitter and will consist of giveaways each time a section of the team is revealed. For the competition Diamond have selected their dream team for the World Cup which entrants will have to guess.
The Dream Team competition will consist of five stages which will run over 5 weeks:
- Stage 1 - Defenders - Winner will be awarded a Pro Trainer
- Stage 2 - Midfielders - Winner will be awarded a Club Mannequin
- Stage 3 - Goalkeeper, Manager and Head Coach - Winner will be awarded a Pro Mannequin
- Stage 4 - Forwards - Winner will be awarded a Pro Trainer
- Stage 5- Whole Team - Winner will be awarded an Edge Match Ball and 10% off the Diamondsoccer.us website or an Edge Match Ball and £50.00 voucher for the Diamondfootball.com website depending on the location.
In order to win you need to:
- Follow our Twitter (@fitforfootball)
- Tweet us you're predictions based on the stage of the competition along with the #dfdreamteam. (*Players must be in the current 2014 World Cup!)
- Lookout for clues for the relevant stage throughout the week leading up to the reveal
- The closest to the Diamond Football Dream Team will be selected as the winner
- Winner will be drawn each week. (* All opinions are our own *).
The competition starts today, so head over to our Twitter and tweet us you're prediction for the 1st stage with the #dfdreamteam, for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions:
Diamond Football reserves the right to remove any entrants considered not suitable, at our sole discretion. The competition ends at midnight 13/06/2014 BST. Entries and "tweets" after this time will not be valid. Entries will be verified by Diamond Football to assure the highest possible quality of "tweets". Tweets from "bogus" accounts and "reciprocal schemes" may disqualify your entry. The winning entrants will be selected from all completed entries and will be notified via email or phone each week up to 20/06/2014. Only one entry per person is permitted. Only the winner may receive prizes. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. The prizes featured cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. Diamond Football reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, and in the case of a tie and/or disagreement, select a winner. Diamond Football reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control. By accepting our terms and conditions, you give permission to Diamond Football to contact you via e-mail. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Diamond Football and not to Twitter. Information supplied by entrants will be used to contact winners. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used by Diamond Football for marketing purposes. No purchase is necessary. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.