Our Fit for the Match competition begins today. To enter please take a look at Leyton Orient's training session below.
Now you've seen the pros, we want you to show us how you get fit for the match by filming your training session and sharing it with us, along with the hashtag #fitforthematch. Winners for our competition will have to get creative and show us what you've got.
- Film your training session - We are not expecting full session videos but short clips or outtakes from sessions, videos on mobile phones are acceptable
- Share it with us on Twitter (@fitforfootball) or Google Plus (+DiamondFootballCompany)
- Competition Entries must include the #fitforthematch hashtag
Winners will be selected every two weeks for videos of training sessions that get creative and use seasonal themes. Additional prizes will be awarded for any comedic or remarkable training sessions.
Prizes are as follows:
- Edge Match Footballs will be awarded to training sessions that get creative, but in the festive spirit football equipment will also be donated to a charity organisation
- For Comedic or Bloopers videos a Pro Trainer Football will be awarded
- For Remarkable training sessions a Club Mannequin will be awarded
- Every entrant successful or not has the chance to open a Diamond Football CO Trade Account for their club!
The competition will run over 8 weeks, up to the 12th January 2015. So what are you waiting for, get Fit for the Match!
Terms and Conditions:
Diamond Football reserves the right to remove any entrants considered not suitable, at our sole discretion. The competition ends at midnight 12/01/2015 BST. Entries and videos after this time will not be valid. Entries will be verified by Diamond Football to assure the highest possible quality of videos. Tweets from "bogus" accounts and "reciprocal schemes" may disqualify your entry. The winning entrants will be selected from all completed entries and will be notified via direct message, email or phone each week up to 12/01/2015. Only one entry per person is permitted. Only the winner may receive prizes. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. The prizes featured cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. Diamond Football reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, and in the case of a tie and/or disagreement, select a winner. Diamond Football reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control. By accepting our terms and conditions, you give permission to Diamond Football to contact you via e-mail. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Google Plus. You understand that you are providing your information to Diamond Football and not to Twitter or Google Plus. Information supplied by entrants will be used to contact winners. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used by Diamond Football for marketing purposes. No purchase is necessary. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.